|PLANO NEUROLOGY, PA
Compassionate care at its very best
WHAT TO BRING:
- Health insurance information including authorizations or referrals
- List of prescription medications and dosages
- List of medications that you're allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Radiology reports and lab reports
- Recent test results related to your condition
- Paper and pencil to take notes
- If you are a new patient, you may fill the forms and bring to the clinic. It will help us help you better.
INSURANCE WE TAKE:
AETNA - HMO AND PPO
BCBS - HMO AND PPO
BCBS FEDERAL ®
HEALTH SMART PREFFERED
UNITED HEALTH CARE
UNITED HEALTH ONE
SCOTT & WHITE HEALTH PPO AND HMO
AETNA MEDICARE PPO
AARP MCB PLAN (follow-up pt.)
HUMANA MCB PLAN PPO
MAIL HANDLERS PLAN ( CIGNA)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do you accept ACA (Obamacare) Plans?
We can not accept them since We are not in network with the ACA plans.
Do you accept cash pay patients?
Yes. Please call our office at 972-867-3535 for details.
How do I get my medications refilled?
Call YOUR PHARMACY to request a refill at least one week before you will run out of medication. If the refills are over,
the pharmacy will electronically contact us and we shall immediately communicate with them.
How do I forward my medical reports to another physician for further care?
If we refer you to another physician, we will be sending the relevant medical reports to the physician. If we did not refer
you to that physician, send a medical record request from that physician's office, specifying the type of reports to be
sent, duly signed with your authorization.
How do I get copies of my medical reports for my personal use?
You will need to fill out and sign a medical release of information form when you visit our clinic.
Office Hours :
Mon- Fri : 8 am - 4:30 pm